In this section all the templates needed to make a submissions related to the conference, workshops, exhibitions are avaiable.
All the submission form must be sent by December 20th, 2021
NEW DEADLINE January 10th, 2022
to the following email address
To participate in the conference, an abstract of 500 words and an image must be sent by January 10th, 2022, organized according to the editorial rules, without data relating to the authors, will be sent to two anonymous reviewers chosen by the Scientific Committee without data relating to the authors, will be sent to two anonymous reviewers chosen by the Scientific Committee.
The abstract must be written in English.
Through careful analysis, they could accept the manuscripts, or they could reject them, evaluating the relevance of the topics presented with the topics of the conference.
The results of acceptance papers will be communicated on January 30th, 2022.
The full paper of the contribution accepted, must be sent by March 07th, 2022, organized according to the editorial rules available in the template button download, without data relating to the authors, will be sent to two anonymous reviewers chosen by the Scientific Committee.
The review results will be communicated on April 18th, 2022.
It is recommended to download and fill out the template.
1. A word text file with title, English abstract, in .doc or .docx format. The text will have to contain the reference to an indicative distribution of the figures in the contribution.
2. A file in .tiff format for each image. The images, in color, must have a resolution of 300 dpi and a size with a minimum base of 21 cm, saved in CYMK profile or in Black and white profile.
3. A .pdf text file with title, abstract, and image. The .pdf file will be sent without personal data. The text will have to contain the reference and the figures in the contribution.
The Extended Abstract must be written in English. The text must not exceed 8,000 characters (including spaces) include bibliography, 3 keywords, and maximum of 5 copyright-free images.
The extended abstract will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN in Pavia University Press series, “Prospettive Multiple. Studi di Ingegneria, Architettura e Arte."
The presentation of the contribution implies that it is unpublished. The authors will also guarantee that the content and images published are not copyrighted. Particular attention must be paid to recalling the sources and possible works of other authors; each quotation must be duly verified by the author. The editors reserve the right to make editorial changes that may be appropriate.
It is strongly recommended to respect the dates indicated in order to facilitate the organization of the event.
Extended abstract must be sent by February 28th, 2022.
The review results will be communicated on April 04th, 2022.
It is mandatory to complete the registration to the event in order to be entitled to the publication of the contribution and the oral presentation during the conference.
Registrations made by April 29th, 2022, will benefit from a discount. Those ones made after May 9th 2022, will result in the exclusion from the acts and program of the event. The list of speakers and moderators of the different sessions will be published in the days following the date of May 17th, 2022.
Extended Abstract Contributions will be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), sending a .zip file containing:
1. A word text file with title, English abstract, contribution, notes, in .doc or .docx format. The text will have to contain the reference to an indicative distribution of the figures in the contribution. The Editor reserves the right to make editorial changes for the layout that may be appropriate.
2. A text file with the captions of the figures, in order and numbered, in .doc or .docx format;
3. A text file with the bibliography, in .doc or .docx format;
4. A file in .tiff format for each image. The images, in color, must have a resolution of 300 dpi and a size with a minimum base of 21 cm, saved in CYMK profile or in Black and white profile.
Please note for more information about the formatting of the paper download the editorial rules available on the online site at the submission page
During the days of the conference, it is possible to exhibit a poster summarizing the presented research, an activity carried out with regards to the theme of the use of drones, photographic campaigns, model elaborations and other appropriate presentations. The proposals will be evaluated by the organizing committee and placed in the exhibition space set for the event. This opportunity is mainly directed to at students, Ph.D students and university laboratories. To participate, it is required to download the poster template form available below in order to prepare the poster according to the editorial rules of the conference.
If selected for an oral presentation, it is downloadable the power point template to prepare the presentation speech.